The concept is the same, my friends: our beloved wolf must now face his bruta- birthday, but he refuses to face modified festive weapons! Make sure he doesn't surviv- miss his presents!
Festivity and style are required for a chance to win!
You'll need to make a picture about your character(s) trying to catch (or succeeding on catching him) my wolf character with festive weapons!
Prizes? Yes! For the first, second and third place!
1st place: Name tag, Description tag, Dragon Slayer Shotgun
2nd place: Radigan Conagher Brown PAINT, Old Guadalajara, Rogue's Col Roule
3rd place: Iron Wood MINIGUN, Autumn WRENCH, Rooftop Wrangler STICKY
And now, the RULES!
- First of all, you'll have to comment "I'm in" here in this journal before 3rd of January!
After said day passes, the contest will start and you'll be allowed to post your entry.
- You must be watching me before this journal came out!
Watching me now to try and enter in the contest will only be a waste of time.
- You must have a premium Team Fortress 2 account in your Steam account!
Sorry dudes, but I don't have time to deal with restricted accounts.
- You can't post your entries before 3rd of January!
Any entry posted before that date will be ignored.
- You'll have to use Garry's Mod or SourceFilmMaker to make your entry.
- You can use your birthday pics used for my birthday as entries!
But I can't guarantee they will be better than others.
- You can only post 1 entry!
After posting it, you can't change it.
- Don't use pictures made by other people as your entries!
They will be ignored.
You can send me your entries via notes or commenting here starting after 3rd of January with a link to your picture (posted or sta.shed)
Beware, the contest will end in 18th of January!
You don't know how to make Hero? Here, some tutorials and what you should end up with, both Sniper and Wolf forms!
If you need help on making them, you can note me and ask.
At least 4 peeps must be in in order to be accepted, otherwise... I'm really sorry for the few of them that wanted to join this.
I will periodically update this journal to include all the entries I will get form you guys.
Now, prepare yourself to have fun in 4th of January!
Edit n.1: The hunt is cancelled. Reason: Not enough participants. Sorry guys.